WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Drone Delivery Systems and FlytBase Partnership to Yield Leading-Edge Tech for Drone-Based Precision Delivery
- Drone and dirt biker crash midair during massive jump
- Consortiq Announced As Debut Training Provider at AUVSI TOP Launch
- Military Drones Market is highly driven by the rising expenditure over defense sector across the world
- Mr Nicholas Wright – The Role of Drones in Improving Agricultural Outcomes
- Best Autopilot Drones  Top 7 Drones With Autopilot Reviews
- Amazon Patent to have drones drop packages from as high as 25 feet
- Artist Uses Drones to Light Up the Sky with Giant Shapes
- Best Remote Control Boats For Kids | 2019 Reviews
- Amazing drone footage captures hundreds of Disney-like castles in Turkey
- AOPA Announces 2019 Partnership with Great Lakes Drone Company
- Deseret UAS Partnership Awarded Highly Competitive NASA & FAA Programs
- Kittyhawk -Airspace Just Got Dynamic
- Drone Delivery Canada Unveils Its Largest and Farthest Range Cargo Delivery Drone, The ‘Condor’
- Sabrewing Aircraft Company, Inc Takes On $2M+ In Drone-Fund-Led Capital Round To Complete Its Production Prototype Aircraft
No feed items found.
- Why Former Royal Air Force Tornado Jet Pilot Has Turned His Sights on Drones
- Terra Drone Optimizes Long-Distance Power Line inspection
- Aerial Surveying Proliferating Due To Advances In LiDAR And Photogrammetry
- What Would Be Required For Drone Delivery to Be Safe?
- Unifly partners with Terra Drone India to support UTM in India