WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Aerial images of the World Trade Center show the site’s evolution from 1966 to now
- Walmart looks to blockchain for autonomous drone deliveries
- FAI DRONE RACING WORLD CUP PREPARES TO LAND IN DAEGU, KOREA
- Architects ‘must wake up to drone tech future’
- Virginia Tech drone users: Be familiar with the university drone policy
- Skylogic Research Releases Third Annual Drone Industry Benchmark Survey Results
- Delair expands its presence in China, opens its first office in Beijing
- Northwest UAV’s NW-88 Multi-Fuel Twin-Cylinder UAV Engine Successfully Completes Major Development Milestone
- DJI Hires David Hansell To Expand Drone Policy Advocacy
- Aireon Names Denise Olmsted as General Counsel
No feed items found.
- Here’s How Drones Reduce Costs in the Energy Sector
- First South Korea Government Drone Project Completed with SimActive
- The Spry: The First Waterproof Drone That Submerges, Floats Like a Boat, and Flies in the Air
- Maui Hawaii in 4k | DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Game of Drones: ODS Launches Commercial Drone Services in Oxford