WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Drone Delivery Systems and FlytBase Partnership to Yield Leading-Edge Tech for Drone-Based Precision Delivery
- Drone and dirt biker crash midair during massive jump
- Consortiq Announced As Debut Training Provider at AUVSI TOP Launch
- Military Drones Market is highly driven by the rising expenditure over defense sector across the world
- Mr Nicholas Wright – The Role of Drones in Improving Agricultural Outcomes
- Four new features for Delair UX11 flight management software
- DroneUp and SkyWatch.AI Collaborate to Provide Automated Insurance Solutions for Drone Pilots Through the DroneUp App
- Kansas State Polytechnic to offer first responder scholarship for sUAS training
- Can you help the FAA with LAANC?
- Aurora – The UK aeronautical data management portal
No feed items found.