WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Drone Delivery Systems and FlytBase Partnership to Yield Leading-Edge Tech for Drone-Based Precision Delivery
- Drone and dirt biker crash midair during massive jump
- Consortiq Announced As Debut Training Provider at AUVSI TOP Launch
- Military Drones Market is highly driven by the rising expenditure over defense sector across the world
- Mr Nicholas Wright – The Role of Drones in Improving Agricultural Outcomes
- Another Embry-Riddle First: Penguin C Aircraft Added for UAS Flight Training
- Quantum Systems to cooperate with FlyTech in Israel
- Highly experienced pilot can’t believe people start flying drones with no instruction whatsoever
- FLARM Development Team To Receive BGA Safety Award
- ParaZero expands footprint in Europe with new Hungarian distributor
No feed items found.
- What Would Be Required For Drone Delivery to Be Safe?
- Unifly partners with Terra Drone India to support UTM in India
- Drones & AI 2.0: Drone Data Analytics
- How to Create a Memorable Drone Photo While Traveling
- Energy Drone Coalition Releases Inaugural “Drones in the Energy Industry” Benchmark Survey Results