WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
Drone LifeNo feed items found.
- My bid for AUVSI President 2018 – Patrick Egan
- Lithium-ion Batteries Key to Powering UAVs
- Tourist given life ban from South Africas Kruger National Park for drone flight
- Team UAV & PDG Aviation Services Sign Services Partnership Agreement
- Cyberhawk completes UAV inspections on 63 platforms for Dubai Petroleum