WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Kansas State Polytechnic receives FAA’s first waiver to a university to fly UAS beyond line of sight
- Position Partners signed on with Klau Geomatics as exclusive distributor of the KlauPPK product in Australia.
- GA-ASI Guardian Concludes Demonstration Flights
- AERTEC’s TARSIS RPAS Completes Automated Operations from Sand
- Soar TGE to generate the world’s first fully decentralised global super-map using drones
Commercial Drone Alliance
DronucopiaNo feed items found.
- Drone Racing League Pilots And Team Brunel Ocean Racers Speed Through Sweden
- FPV Drone Pilot Wins Prize With Cinematic Video
- senseFly moves North American operations to Raleigh, N.C.
- DroneDeploy Releases World’s First Real-Time Thermal Mapping Technology for Commercial Drones
- Swiss U-Space Powers Life-saving Drone Pilot Program in Switzerland