WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Virginia Tech drone users: Be familiar with the university drone policy
- Autonomous drone is making test flights in Kansas, Illinois
- VIDEO – Work on York Stadium Leisure Complex
- Global Commercial Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Research 2018 : By Applications Aerial Photography, Power Inspection, Others
- 4K drone video shot with the GoPro Karma and Hero6 camera celebrating the Californian Summer.
- Changes to San Francisco Airspace
- Forty Eight hours as a drone data analyst in a major wildfire in California
- Valkyrie Systems Aerospace Announces Partnership with the State of Oklahoma
- Prominent international drone experts at the FAI International Drones Conference and Expo 2018
- LeClairRyan Attorneys: Routine Drone Flights Could Become ‘Aerial Trespass’ Under Proposed Law
No feed items found.
- Verity Studios® Drones Dance With Drake in Songs Elevate and Look Alive
- INTERAERIAL SOLUTIONS part of INTERGEO – Europe’s Leading Commercial and Civil Drones Trade Fair
- Yuneec Introduces All-New Portable Folding Drone with Voice Control and Facial Detection
- AirMap UTM Deployed in Czech Republic to Manage the Country’s Busiest Airspace
- VTOL Drone WingtraOne Use in Wildlife Research Cuts Risk, Cost and Time