WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Global Commercial Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Research 2018 : By Applications Aerial Photography, Power Inspection, Others
- 4K drone video shot with the GoPro Karma and Hero6 camera celebrating the Californian Summer.
- We should fear the use of killer drones like in Venezuela – all you need is £5,000 and some tinfoil
- Use of drones growing, NSCC official says
- Aerial photos by Kevin Krautgartner that show the natural symmetry and patterns of the world
- DroneMatrix brings companies, governments and pilots a little closer together with the launch of their Drone-as-a-Service platform “DroaS”
- Altitude Angel – Introducing Flight Reporting in Mission Planner
- The Current State of CUAS in the US: Stadiums – Open Air for Pandemonium
- Yuneec Introduces Mantis-Q All-New Portable Folding Drone with Voice Control and Facial Detection to Award Winning Consumer Lineup
- Mobilicom’s SkyHopper holistic solution for commercial and industrial drones celebrates 1 year
No feed items found.
- Yuneec Introduces All-New Portable Folding Drone with Voice Control and Facial Detection
- AirMap UTM Deployed in Czech Republic to Manage the Country’s Busiest Airspace
- VTOL Drone WingtraOne Use in Wildlife Research Cuts Risk, Cost and Time
- The Sky Guys Granted SFOC for Flight Testing of New DX-3 Vanguard
- Introducing FlytSecurity: Transforming Drone Security & Surveillance Operations