WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Amazon has patented a drone that understands your angry gesticulations
- Drones now legal in Kenya, users to have KCAA permits
- Microwave/laser weapon takes out multiple drone swarms
- The Awards for Genius NY Drone Pitch Competition Are Nearly $3 Million
- Why is the security drones market failing to take off?
- UAV Inc. Completes Successful Deployment of Drone Magnetometer for Abandoned Gas Well Detection
- Phase One Industrial and Aerialtronics Sign Partnership Agreement
- DJI and Skycatch Announce Global Agreement to Deliver 1,000 Industrial Drones for Komatsu
- DJI seek pre IPO funding
- Scholar Farms Releases Comprehensive Plant Mapping With Drones Masterclass