WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
Commercial Drone Alliance
No feed items found.
- How to Legally Fly Drones at a Concert
- Insitu Announces New Advancements in High Accuracy Photogrammetry Payload
- Airlango Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Advanced AI-powered Drone
- Fourth Annual Women in Drones Networking Event Planned for InterDrone
- Verity Studios® Raises $18 Million in Series A Financing Led by Fontinalis Partners