WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- MIT Engineers Build VR System to Train Racer Drones
- Atmospheric photos captured from hot air balloons and airplanes
- Uber imagines five-minute food deliveries with hamburger-toting drones
- Security officials in South examine possible surveillance drone
- Niger drone video shows US forces fighting for their lives
- New Zealand – Airways Launches Inaugral Drone Report
- CybAero selected to tender mobile APID systems to Thailand
- AireonSM System Deployment Continues with Sixth Successful Launch
- Industry UAV Leaders Join 2018 Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board
- Zubax Myxa Revolutionary Motor Controller Technology Boasts 10-15% Power Efficiency Advanced FOC Speed Controller for UAVs and Unmanned Watercraft