WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- Aerial images of the World Trade Center show the site’s evolution from 1966 to now
- Walmart looks to blockchain for autonomous drone deliveries
- FAI DRONE RACING WORLD CUP PREPARES TO LAND IN DAEGU, KOREA
- Architects ‘must wake up to drone tech future’
- Virginia Tech drone users: Be familiar with the university drone policy
- Microdrones – Real world BVLOS corridor mapping in Germany
- University of Dayton Research Institute – Risk in the Sky?
- Precision XYZ to Present on Drones, IOT and Mapping at Solar Power International 2018
- PrecisionHawk lays off staff
- Drone operator UAVAid to launch first UAS flight from Cornwall Airport Newquay
No feed items found.