WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
OUR MISSION is to be a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promotes the safe and legal use of drones in our national airspace.
CRPAA will provide valuable content and trainings for its members, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
OUR VISION is to be the leading resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business.
CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks, and benefits of using drones, then connect our members with these consumers.
OUR PROMISE is that CRPAA vets all members, ensuring that they are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- New Thermal Imaging Software Helps Drone Operators Keep It Cool
- Execs from DJI, 3DR and Skydio to discuss drones at Disrupt SF 2018
- WSJ includes two drone businesses on the “Tech Companies to Watch 2018” list
- Everything Sucks, So Here’s a Cool Drone Video of S.F.
- DJI’s Shiny New HQ Has a Sky Bridge for Showing Off Drones
- IAI and AIRBUS enter $600 million agreement to lease Heron TP MALE RPAS to German defence ministry
- GA-ASI Conducts Successful Lightning Tests on MQ-9B
- Delair expands Canadian presence with new distribution agreement, compliance to national drone regulations
- AVY – Drone Builder
- UNICEF Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups
Commercial Drone Alliance
DronucopiaNo feed items found.
- DroneDeploy Releases World’s First Real-Time Thermal Mapping Technology for Commercial Drones
- Swiss U-Space Powers Life-saving Drone Pilot Program in Switzerland
- Huawei and Unifly Collaborate to Identify and Track Drone Flights
- AirVūz Partners with Rotor Riot for New Drone Web Series
- Yuneec Announces Availability of Typhoon H Plus w/ Intel RealSense