WE HELP professional drone pilots grow and operate their business safely and legally.
Internal CRPAA Blog Posts
CRPAA will create a national association which will establish credibility and business growth of its members and promote the safety of our national airspace. CRPAA will provide exclusive content and trainings, educate consumers, and, market the importance of employing professional certified remote pilots.
CRPAA will be the ultimate resource for certified remote pilots to continually learn, share their experiences, and grow their business. CRPAA will become an industry leader by educating the general public and industries on the rules, risks and benefits of using drones.
OUR PROMISE: CRPAA represents that its members are certified remote pilots meeting the federal aviation requirements for small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Check out industry news from UAV sources below.
- The World’s Biggest Octocopter Drone Is Basically A Flying Truck
- Drone Used To Save 2 Teens Caught In Dangerous Australian Waves
- Drone hit newly erected crane during Kent site survey – report
- Is DJI about to unveil a new Mavic? Or is it a fixed-wing drone?
- First Technique to Detect Illicit Drone Video Filming Demonstrated by Ben-Gurion University and Weizmann Institute Researchers
- Kittyhawk Co-Founder: Surprising Ways the Net Neutrality Repeal Will Hurt the Commercial Drone Industry
- The UK’s “Flying High Challenge” to Bring Drones to Cities
- Cybersecurity Threats, BVLOS Flight and More Lawsuits: Dedrone Makes 2018 Predictions for Airspace Security Market
- Watch: Little Ripper Drone Saves Swimmers Down Under
- The Drone Market Environment Map – These Companies Will Disrupt 2018
Commercial Drone Alliance
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid