Welcome… Forums General Discussion Part 107 renewal 2018?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lucaspj35 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Has anyone heard any talk about the Part 107 renewal coming up in 2018? I wonder when any app developers or online trainings will be privy of information or offer renewal practice tests.

Seth Zora
    Keymaster

I haven’t heard anything yet. Seven months roughly. At the rate the FAA moves, they will need all of that time to ensure it happens smoothly.

DAVID COOPER
    Participant

I think y’all have seen by now the guidance that finally came out regarding re-certification . . . if not I’ll go find a link. Love the look of these boards Seth !

Seth Zora
    Keymaster

Toss a link up. Can’t hurt. We are trying to get more people involved in the forums. You are the first one to do so! LOL First beer on me the next time we see each other.

lucaspj35
    Participant

I heard that weather will no longer be a part of the re-certification exam, but I can’t seem to find that anywhere. Even on the FAA’s website, it still states that weather is still on the exam. Has anyone else heard this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.